Technical RecruiterHuman Resources Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for the delivery of a multitude of technical disciplines into the Malaga office. Developing and maintaining an effective recruitment process whilst supporting and building relationships with business leaders.
Responsibilities include, filling all levels of positions at a very high standard, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the recruitment agencies. A wide degree of creativity, recruiting vision, business understanding, project management and personal organization is required.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for entire full-cycle IT recruitment process and candidate experience
- Effectively source, screen applicants, coordinate and conduct interviews, advise on selection and offers, extend and negotiate offers, and perform all administrative components involved in the hiring process
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, report on updated approved positions for hire
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruitment reports
- Work with hiring managers to create and maintain formal job descriptions
- Provide candidates with detailed information on the company, our business strategy, and job descriptions
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive and creative with recruiting practices
- Create and foster relationships with professional organizations, vendors, educational institutions, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years’ experience in full lifecycle in-house IT recruitment within a fast-paced and growing industry
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for and understand a broad range of positions; specifically, in the Software Development and ITO
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with hiring managers, subject matter experts, and candidates
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment, supporting others when needed
- Experience in sourcing techniques through multiple channels
- Strong knowledge of searching using online social networking sites such as Linkedin, Stackoverflow, Github
- Ability to write compelling technical job adverts and job descriptions
- Proactive skills, working accurately with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- High degree of adaptability and flexibility to change
- Have worked with an ATS effectively on a daily basis
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and Internet savvy
Last but not least, passionate about what you do
What’s in it for you
- A generous relocation package
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- A free private bus between the office and Malaga city centre
- Free English or Spanish language classes
- Fun socials – from weekly drinks to big seasonal events. We’ve even got a football team
- An in-office massage service
- Soft drinks and fresh fruit
- A games room
- Regular Hackathons (for techies) and Designathons (for code-phobes)
- Six weeks’ paid leave for each four years of service
Sound good? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Are you a fearless inventor?