Desktop Support - Apple SpecialistIT Services Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
To enhance the productivity of our users by empowering them through making Information Technology resources readily available and accessible. Also providing an informative and supportive first point of contact, and to assist all our customers in making the best use of technology in their different roles.
What you’ll do
- Provide computer systems troubleshooting and support to corporate user base of approx. 400 users across multiple offices: Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Provide timely and consistent support, acknowledging and recording all issues and requests.
- Handle network and desktop setup for New Employees/Visitors and office moves.
- Handle Telephony / video conferencing services (Desk, soft phones and mobile) issues for current and new users.
- Remote manage users equipment (laptops, mobiles, etc.) ensuring machines have the latest security patches and comply with company policies.
- Manage hardware inventory and purchasing requests.
- Manage printers queues systems.
- Create documentation for corporate policies and processes.
- Share knowledge of company corporate tools with the users to ease their day to day work.
- Support backup and restore policy of users equipment.
- Optimize and automate repetitive tasks.
- Work on project roll-outs and report their progress.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in a Desktop support\Technical Support role.
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills on desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers,fax machines, scanners, copiers and audio/visual equipment (cisco/webex)
- Proven experience administering: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office 2007-2016, mac and Linux.
- Deep knowledge in Apple OS/Hardware troubleshooting.
- Experience in configuration and deployment of Apple software.
- Management of restrictions and profiles under Apple OS environment.
- Advanced use of Apple tools (ARD, Apple Configurator 2, …).
- Knowledge/experience in MDM solutions (VMware Airwatch desirable).
- Strong skills managing Active Directory (Users, contacts, permissions, groups…)
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- A strong sense of responsibility and initiative and an ability to complete tasks accurately.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Expected to be familiar with all corporate processes and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high interpersonal skills and customer orientation.
- Work on a rota basis.
- Some physical lifting required.
What’s in it for you
- A generous relocation package
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- A free private bus between the office and Malaga city centre
- Free English or Spanish language classes
- Fun socials – from weekly drinks to big seasonal events. We’ve even got a football team
- An in-office massage service
- Soft drinks and fresh fruit
- A games room
- Regular Hackathons (for techies) and Designathons (for code-phobes)
- Six weeks’ paid leave for each four years of service.
Sound good? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Are you a fearless inventor?