Business Analyst (Dynamics 365 & Finance Tooling)Finance Malaga Permanent
The Workshop is a tech company that develops incredible software for our clients in the online gaming industry. We make simple, refined and beautifully-designed games, but that’s not all –we do everything from research and development to marketing and support services. How? By hiring great people and trusting them to challenge, change, improve and perfect our products and processes. It’s the kind of place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and move fearlessly forward.
As a Business Analyst for Dynamics 365 & Finance Tools you will use your consulting skills, business process knowledge, and other methodologies and tools to review and recommend best practice, design solutions to business challenges, act as first point of reference for technical change, and own system configuration and setup. It is key that your principal experience is with the Finance module, and that you have a deep understanding of module working, setup, and best practice.
You will design, implement and deliver D365 solutions to meet our business challenges. You will have and develop skills in design, configuration, solution design, integration, testing, deployment, and training/rollout.
While a significant portion of your time will be spent working on Dynamics 365, you will be expected to work across a wide array of finance and ecommerce tools as needed
What you’ll do
- Process management, diagnostics and assessment
- Setting the standard for solution and function design, with associated documentation
- Creating functional and non-functional requirements, and prioritising those requirements for speedy iterative delivery
- Coordinating application build, test, and deployment cycles
- Driving test planning and execution
What you’ll bring
- Dynamics 365 implementation experience
- A key expert in setup and best practice for Finance
- Deep understanding of ledger settlement, currency revaluation, consolidation, reconciliation and other finance functions.
- Experience in project recovery, especially in scenarios where a poor implementation has led to significant periods outside of best practice
- Expertise as a BA, consultant or similar, gathering and documenting requirements
- Exceptional written communication, with the ability to produce high quality and professional specifications, user guides, training materials, and other documents as required
- Results and delivery oriented
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Personable, with the ability to quickly build networks and relationships
What’s in it for you
Our Inventors enjoy…
- A generous relocation package
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- A free private bus between the office and Malaga city centre.
- Free English or Spanish language classes.
- Fun socials –from weekly drinks to big seasonal events. We’ve even got a football team.
- An in-office massage service.
- Soft drinks and fresh fruit.
- A games room.
- Regular Hackathons (for techies) and Designathons (for code-phobes).
- Six weeks’ paid leave for each four years of service.
Sound good? Then we’d love to hear from you
Are you a fearless inventor?