Product Manager - Business IntelligenceProduct Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
As the Product Manager of the real time data warehouse, you will manage a small but effective team that is responsible for the overall features and functionality of the data warehouse platform. The system captures data from large number of source systems and presents that in a coherent form for reporting and analysis that are keenly used by the Senior Management, Product, Accounting, Affiliates, Customer Service and Marketing operations to achieve their operational and strategic objectives.
The Product team’s key focus is strategic. You’ll be responsible for capturing requirements from various stakeholders and managing the product roadmap in consultation with the BI Program Board. You will work with the leadership team to constantly assess the various initiatives and opportunities and also provide data solution to help them achieve their goals.
You will work closely across all aspects of the Product Development (Product, Engineering, and Design) to ensure that the requirements are prioritized in line with the overall business goals. You will coordinate and plan across multiple teams and ensuring clear communication to stakeholders of the upcoming releases and leading the change management activities to ensure that the operational staff are aware and changes are made with minimal impact on the operational performance.
What you’ll do
- Make sure the games you’re in charge of are high quality, balanced with the current market and in line with the Board’s strategy
- Create well-thought-through plans for mobile and second-screen Casino products
- Lead a team of Casino Product Business Analysts, keeping them focused and working at their best
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our partners and suppliers
- Carry out market research and customer visits to pinpoint improvements to existing products and identify potential new ones
- Put together company-wide go-to-market plans, working with all departments to make them happen
What you’ll bring
- Passionate about the data warehouse platform and the value it provides to the business.
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence and desire to learn more in that domain.
- Proven experience in data modelling, analysis and reporting
- Highly organised – proven ability to proactively manage time effectively when handling multiple simultaneous projects
- Proven experience of working effectively with the globally distributed teams and stakeholders
- Personable character and an exceptional communicator – ability to communicate at the highest level both written and verbal
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile methodology
- International and multi-cultural environment (over 20 nationalities)
- Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream
Are you a fearless inventor?