Senior Windows AdministratorIT Services Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
As a Senior Windows Administrator, you are responsible for innovate and develop our Windows based systems and transition them into our production support infrastructure team. Creativity and automation will be the two big themes that this role will demand.
You will be measured on your ability to deliver efficient and reliable solutions, with the goal of ensuring that the business’s evolve into a more autonomous and controlled environment. Feedback will be garnered from product development, infrastructure teams and product oriented teams to align and track the effectiveness of the solutions implemented.
What you’ll do
- Responsible in all day to day needs of TWS Windows operations: Active Directory administration (including DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, Sites & Services), Servers build, Servers decommission, patching, monitoring, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the Windows Servers build strategy in OpenStack clusters, related to Development/Test/Staging and corporate environments.
- Responsible for maintaining the corporate messaging infrastructure (Microsoft Exchange).
- Fine tune VMs configurations to get the best performance/resource consumption.
- Participate in capacity planning and management of the infrastructure.
- Controlling the Windows patching lifecycle, based in Microsoft System Center (SCCM).
- Improve the automation of all TWS operational tasks using config management systems like DSC.
- Proactively create Powershell scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Lead the knowledge transfer of new functionalities created by CSI team into our global Operations team.
- Provide top tier technical assistance and work with Desktop Support teams in the management of users and Windows based workstations.
- Create documentation, outlining procedures and best practices for support staff.
What you’ll bring
- Solid skilled in Windows Administration (Windows Server 2012 and 2016), Active Directory, Windows Clusters, TCP/IP and associated services (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Proven experience with SCCM.
- Clued-up on enterprise level virtualization (VMware/OpenStack).
- Designing and delivering next-gen solutions for TWS infrastructure services.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Automating repetitive tasks using scripting (PowerShell)
- Autonomous, with proactive attitude, detail-oriented, highly organized, and quick to adapt to changes.
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
Are you a fearless inventor?