Games Partnership ManagerProduct Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
You will drive the execution of the Casino Games Roadmap by working cross functionally with our internal and 3rd party teams, as well as ensuring a positive experience for external customers and partners. You will use your leadership skills and ecosystem contacts to connect product, engineering and partners into a smooth product development service.
Your ability to work independently is meaningful, and you will rely upon your excellent interpersonal skills during client or internal stakeholder engagements.
What you’ll do
- Own the timeline view of the roadmap by engaging internal and external teams, 3rd party Games Studios or other supporting teams like Games Design, Product Design, etc
- Generate and present to product stakeholders or clients consolidated timeline views which support the Casino department OKRs
- Present to product stakeholders consolidated timeline views that fulfil the Casino product roadmap/OKRs
- Drive and manage relationships with 3rd party Games Studios
- Own new Games Studios on boarding by engaging the appropriate internal teams for an efficient collaboration
- Kick-off projects with 3rd party Games Studios
- Own the client communication related to Games Deliveries by following a consistent operational readiness process. Be client facing point of contact to ensure smooth execution and delivery
- Work with business analysts and games design team to generate operational readiness deliveries (games MKT materials, games release notes, etc)
- Work closely with IT Operations team to clarify any questions CS Operations may have related to delivered games.
- Responsible for creating the weekly/monthly reports to product stakeholders
- Train operations teams on the enterprise tools used to market/support delivered games
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our clients and suppliers
- Carry out market research and Games Studios visits to pinpoint improvements to existing Games Delivery & Operations
What you’ll bring
- Equipped with a strong background in operations and project/program management, including experience in an online software business
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentations skills
- Proven management/Leadership success
- Proven ability to influence decisions on a global scale
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – communicate information effectively to customers, senior stakeholders, suppliers and technical staff
- Ability to talk to individuals and large groups about their needs and ask the right questions to identify the essential stakeholders needs
- A proven leader who knows how to win others over to your point of view, and who has the get-up-and-go to get things done
- Good at working well with people in different locations and time zones
- Comfortable at working in a dynamic environment experiencing rapid growth
- Self-motivated, driven and high energy level
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
What’s in it for you
- A generous relocation package
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- A free private bus between the office and Malaga city centre
- Free English or Spanish language classes
- Fun socials – from weekly drinks to big seasonal events. We’ve even got a football team
- An in-office massage service
- Soft drinks and fresh fruit
- A games room
- Regular Hackathons (for techies) and Designathons (for code-phobes)
- Six weeks’ paid leave for each four years of service.
Sound good? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Are you a fearless inventor?