Technical Web AnalystIT Services BI Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
The Technical Web Analyst is to synthesise the business requirements from multiple sources including product managers, development teams and functional group members. The Analyst will possess the technical skills needed to create implementation documentation, evaluate and coordinate the changes for WebAnalytics platform. This role also requires the strategic, creative and analytics skills to connect quantitative data to insights that drive impactful change to the business.
What you’ll do
- Day to day management of web analytics system health ( effective tracking, reporting accuracy and analytics function )
- Lead the creation and completion of web analytics documents from Solution Design Reviews (SDR) to Product Requirement Documents (PRD) and Business Requirements Documents (BRD)
- Identify, evaluate and implement appropriate tagging standards for comprehensive tracking of users across both the web, mobile and other platforms
- Co-ordinate tags and tracking parameter implementations with the product and development teams
- Support online marketing campaigns by providing accurate tracking information to all areas of the business
- Develop strategic and actionable tracking recommendations based on best practice and industry enhancements
- Understand complex web ecosystems and best practices and apply this knowledge to web analytics implementations
- Collaborate on projects plans and tasks that require technical input
- Lead on the data consolidation and validation for web analytics
- Create and maintain key reports, dashboards and analysis utilising web analytics tools and SQL
- Collaborate with the data warehouse team to integrate web data with back-end data and ensure a high level of accuracy
What you’ll bring
- Significant experience within an analytical role with 3 to 5 years’ experience in one or more roles in an online ecommerce or online support environments
- Experience with website analytics applications (Webtrekk, Hotjar, Site Catalyst, Google Analytics and other similar tools)
- Understanding how to track Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Clicks (PPC) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaigns
- Be recognised as the ‘go to’ expert within the organisation for technical tracking requirements. Experience in creating solution design documents
- Expertise with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Business Objects
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- A motivated self-starter
- Nice to have:
- Understanding of Data warehouse concepts & dimensional modelling
- SQL skills, including query performance tuning etc.
- Experience with Tableau visualizations, dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Any knowledge of the gaming industry
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile methodology
- International and multi-cultural environment (over 20 nationalities)
- Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream
Are you a fearless inventor?