Project ManagerGeneral Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
You will be a strong project professional who is passionate about delivering a great product and would be excited by the challenges associated with a wide range of strategic projects. If you are a true team player who can build trust quickly, work collaboratively and adapt to a fast-changing product and work environment you will fit in well here.
You will work closely with various teams within the business and on the client side spanning several continents. You will know how to deliver complex solutions, with the ability to think analytically and strategically, with the confidence to challenge senior stakeholders where necessary. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable managing a portfolio of concurrent projects globally in a truly agile work environment in our Malaga office.
What you’ll do
- Drive the progress of critical projects towards key business objectives
- Deliver control, governance, and organisation to assigned projects
- Plan for upwards and outwards communication and provide regular project status reports
- Prepare and manage project plans, milestones, and timelines
- Capture and manage risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and decisions in an organised, structured and coherent manner
- Work with key stakeholders and other project managers to establish overall plans and actively manage dependencies
- Some travel may be required
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years project management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong vendor management skills and experience
- Credible and persuasive, with influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written, Spoken and Presentation)
- Proficiency in using management software tools (e.g. Atlassian suite)
- The ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team setting
- Professional PM Qualification desirable, e.g. Agile ScrumMaster, PMP, Prince 2
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile methodology
- International and multi-cultural environment (over 20 nationalities)
- Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream
Are you a fearless inventor?