Business Analyst - Operational TransformationProduct Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
You’ll be part of a super-motivated business analysis team spread across multiple delivery teams, reporting to Head of Operational Transformation. Each delivery team includes product and technical leadership, development, architecture, quality assurance, and project management functions.
You’ll be critical to the business analysis function as you will be performing a lead role for complex programmes of work impacting multiple business areas. Working hand-in-hand with your stakeholders – from clients and business sponsors to agile engineers – you’ll define AS-IS and TO-BE processes, pinpoint limitations and recommend improvements. In short, you’ll be a key person in creating our next strategic products.
What you’ll do
- Lead requirements management for complex programmes of work involving multiple business areas.
- Analyse, synthesize, and refine stakeholders needs into requirements that are understandable and usable by Solution Architects (This will require specifying and modelling requirements into UML artefacts, wikis and/or JIRA repositories)
- Analyse and quantify the potential value, cost (effort) and risk of alternative solutions proposed by Solution Architects
- Provide business analysis support for transformational projects
- Facilitate Product approval of proposed solutions before Story Mapping takes place
- Carry out peer reviews on acceptance criteria drafted by BAs across different product verticals
- Update client-facing elements in our wiki (Client Portal, Training Manuals, Release Notes, etc.)
- Review closure of initiatives with assigned BAs to ensure BA documentation is available for re-use
What you’ll bring
- Experienced in stakeholders management and general requirements management
- Experienced in documenting business requirements using Agile artefacts
- Experienced in documenting context for requirements using modelling techniques (UML, Data dictionaries, Dimensional Modelling)
- Relevant degree (Math, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering background preferred)
- Familiar with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Good at getting on with things in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary and relocation package
- Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.