Business Analyst - CRMIT Services Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, our ambition is to bring play to the largest number of people worldwide. So we craft simple, bite-size games that make people smile. For you, that means the chance to re-invent and re-imagine the world of online gaming. The freedom to think big. And the technology to make brainwaves happen. You’ll be trusted to make intelligent decisions, without getting bogged down by process. It’s a culture where forward thinkers like you can be fearless.
You’ll be critical to the product lifecycle as you capture business requirements though gathering requirements techniques and translate them into agile artefacts for our Agile delivery teams. Working hand-in-hand with your stakeholders – from clients and business sponsors to agile engineers – you’ll define AS-IS and TO-BE processes, pinpoint limitations and recommend improvements. In short, you’ll be a key person in creating our next products.
It means getting all business requirements defined in detail for our Agile delivery teams and checking that any new functionality is exactly how it was requested in the business requirements. As part of that, you’ll be closely involved in all agile meetings which require requirements clarifications, requirements prioritization and new functionality feedback.
You’ll be part of a super-motivated business analysis team spread across all Agile delivery teams. Each Agile team includes product and technical leadership, development, architecture, quality assurance, and project management functions.
What you’ll do
- Capture business requirements for the group of products and tools under CRM solutions across different areas of the organization
- Carry out market research to help identify improvements to existing products and tools
- Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements using agile artefacts
- Keep the product backlog prioritized based on business value
- Identify customer journeys and user flows and incorporate them into the analysis and requirements for each deliverable
- Analyze and manage any day-to-day requirements changes keeping business sponsors and agile delivery teams informed
- Manage business requirements across multiple agile development teams, keeping a close eye on quality
- Maintain existing product knowledge base
What you’ll bring
- Passionate about Marketing and Customer Engagement and Services areas.
- Experienced in stakeholders management and gathering requirements techniques
- Experienced in documenting business requirements using Agile artefacts
- Experience in requirements leadership across more development teams
- Strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Well-versed in Agile, Scrum and competing methodologies – and skilled at knowing when to use which
- Relevant degree (Math, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering background preferred)
- Relevant domain knowledge (Online gaming background preferred)
- Familiar with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Good at getting on with things in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
- BCS Foundation in Business Analysis Certification or any equivalent certification is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary and relocation package
- Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.