DevOps Engineer ( Load Balancing)IT Services Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
You’ll be part of a super-motivated DevOps team with the mission of create new and awesome tools that will empower development teams around the company to do things in an automated and safer way, plus standardizing processes to ensure all the teams are aligned with the each other.
Your mission will be focused in the develop of the next step of the infrastructure platform for our company and our customers, helping us in our migration to a IAC, defining the process, creating the tools and improving the systems. Additionally, you’ll helping development pods to ensure code goes from developer computers up to production flawlessly and as risk-less as possible.
What you’ll do
- Build our new IAC platform, from the specification up to the develop and deployment into our infrastructure
- Manage technical releases including software deploys, de-risking deploys and change request reviews
- Make workflow more efficient and the system more stable
- Build and verify new servers, including tracking network changes
- Build tools for automate, simplify and de-risk processes
- Work with bleeding-edge tools and technologies
What you’ll bring
- Familiar with containerization (Docker, rkt) and virtualization (VMWare, Vagrant, VirtualBox) technologies.xperience working with
- Docker and Kubernetes clusters will be highly considered.
- Expert in Load Balancing technologies, including but not limited to F5 BigIP, OpenStack Octavia, Kubernetes Ingress, HAProxy, etc.
- Strong knowledge around platform automation technologies, such as Puppet and Ansible. Experience with AWX is a plus.
- Good level of understanding regarding database administration, including but not limited to, Cassandra, Neo4j and ElasticSearch as well as the traditional ones (MySQL, Oracle, etc).
- Equipped with basic programming know-how – including an understanding of code and coding concepts – plus advanced knowledge
- of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby…). Knowledge in Django framework is a plus.
- A talented Linux administrator and investigator who knows about network diagnostics and services.
- Flexible enough to meet tight deadlines and driven to deliver to strict SLAs.
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
Are you a fearless inventor?