Go Full Stack DeveloperIT Services London Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
Do you wish to work at the forefront of technology as part of a technically astute and passionate development team building our next generation financial services platform?
The Workshop are looking to build a dedicated team of talented developers to build our Crypto mining platform from our London office.
We are looking to recruit experienced pragmatic Go developers who have a focus on delivery and have a keen interest in working on Crypto Currency, Blockchain and Machine Learning related projects using cutting-edge technologies. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in the emerging world of Crypto Currencies and Blockchain technologies.
What you’ll do
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Own delivery of features end to end, analysis and design
- Take ownership of systems and servers stability over the different environments
- Investigate new tools/technologies/ideas to promote further improvement of the system
- Promote and enforce best practices, existing development guidelines and continuous code improvement.
What you’ll bring
- Passionate in building cutting-edge, high quality applications
- Quick learner, Creative thinker & Researcher
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Required Technical Skills:
- 5+ years full-stack development experience
- 2+ years of Go including Goroutines and Channels
- Knowledge of Gorilla, Micro, Go Kit, gRPC or similar
- Experience in automated testing, continous integration, git workflows (feature branches, github flow etc)
- Experience developing Rest/WebSocket/HTTP and/or Socket based API’s.
- Experience working on distributed systems e.g. Microservices, Client/Server
- Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix
- Experience with Java or Node.js
- Experience with Crypto Currency or Blockchain Technologies.
- Experience with Peer to Peer networking or similar technology
- Experience with Machine Learning Tools e.g. TensorFlow or Keras
- Experience with Container or Virtualisation technologies e.g. Docker or VMWare
- Experience with large scale deployments and/or remote management e.g. Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.