Python EngineerIT Services Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
The Python Engineer will play an important role on analysing, improving and building new processes and services in the Technology Automation Group department. She/he will need to be problem-solving oriented, with an excellent tech background. We need a team-player with outstanding technical skills, able to communicate technical issues, and to work with autonomy, proposing cutting edge solutions to difficult problems
What you’ll do
- Build tools and services to automate, simplify and de-risk processes.
- Deploy new features in private cloud infrastructure using OpenStack and Kubernetes.
- Develop new internal tools and system to provide value to development teams.
- Investigate and diagnose problems, assign or carry out code and deployment fixes, and keep documents up to date.
- Make workflow more efficient and the system more stable.
What you’ll bring
- Equipped with Python development know how. Knowledge in Django is a plus. Shell scripting skills are assumed.
- Familiar with OpenStack internals as a System Administrator.
- General experience managing Linux systems: Ansible knowledge is nice. Puppet skills are also welcomed.
- Familiar with virtualisation platforms.
- A talented Linux administrator and investigator who knows about network diagnostics and services.
- Basic knowledge in Windows systems administration and investigation. Skills in PowerShell are a plus. Windows deployment knowledge is double plus.
What you'll work with
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, table tennis, pool table, darts, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.