Delivery Services EngineerIT Services Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless
Capitalising on your experience of Continuous Delivery, you’ll build, test and release software fast and frequently. As a result, you’ll help our work on a private cloud move forward in leaps and bounds. You’ll tackle API scripting (python, bash, java) for environment provisioning, exposing scripts via web services (python, java, nodejs). At the same time, you’ll make the most of your understanding of highly available deployments, orchestration, environments build-out (including data) and test automation.
Our deadlines are aggressive. So we’ll need you to deliver a fully realised automated pipeline, handling everything from requirements through to build and production. Not only will that call for expert knowledge of delivery practices and patterns. You must also have what it takes to own services for building environments, managing the SDLC (Jira, Git, Bamboo, HipChat, dashboards and metrics) and keeping it cutting-edge.
What you’ll do
- Create continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Develop, deploy, audit and test APIs.
- Create high availability deployments.
- Carry out monitoring and capacity planning along with tooling to support the software development lifecycle.
- Coach others and learn from them.
What you’ll bring
- Experienced in build tools and concepts like Maven, Ant and Bash/SH
- A Docker / Kubernetes lover.
- Someone who’s developed software services (Django, Java, etc.), installed and maintained development tools (CI, Stats, Issue Tracking) and worked with LAMP.
- Able to apply and manage apache, nginx, etc. configurations (ie. 301, wrapper scripts).
- Familiar with java environments and technologies, with code and coding concepts, and with custom plugins and dashboards.
- Familiar with frontend environments and tools (i.e. npm, yarn).
- Skilled in Windows and Linux administration and investigation – Flexible, driven, persuasive and full of initiative.
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream
Are you a fearless inventor?