BI Support analystIT Services BI Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for a BI Support Analyst to join our outstanding Business Intelligence team in Malaga. Business Intelligence, whose service revolves around Data, Reporting and Analytics, enables us to provide insight to our clients and shape and build our latest products and platforms.
We are a global data hungry organization, and the insight gained from our large real time data warehouse is crucial to business decision making.
You will play a key role in ensuring our data quality and integrity, supporting our complex data flow and working with a variety of database and reporting platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of analytical, technical and communication abilities as well as a passion for troubleshooting problems in a complex BI ecosystem comprising of varied data streams, ETL processes and technologies
What you’ll do
- Analyse data from a variety of sources.
- Monitoring various system and data parameters (i.e. data reconciliation dashboards, replication heartbeats, OEM).
- Investigate and fix data quality issues in timely fashion.
- Assist with impact analysis by working closely with the our Analytics, Reporting and Product teams.
- Take ownership of stakeholder relationships, adapting communication to the targeted audience (i.e. technical/functional/business).
- Triage Production incidents, assign priorities and delegate within the team.
- Ensure processes are being improved and they evolve alongside with our change in demands.
- Performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Support other developers to raise skill levels across the team.
- Context switching in between various Production issues
What you’ll bring
- Experience working with Oracle databases .
- Great stakeholder abilities –you will be working with everyone, from the Senior Management to Customer Service representatives, so clear communication is essential.
- Experience working with Oracle GoldenGate
- Knowledge of database development with previous experience in developing ETL processes, dimensional models and OLAP transformations, preferably using ODI
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Global work experience in an Agile environment Competitive salary and relocation packages.
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events.
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.