CSI Business AnalystIT Services BI Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
The Continual Service Improvement Business Analyst will be part of the TAG-CSI group (CSI) and will play an important role on analysing, improving and creating new processes and services in the Technology Automation Group department. She/he will need to understand the systems from a business and technical perspective. We need a team-player with excellent interpersonal skills, structured, organised, oriented to objectives and able to work with autonomy and propose solutions to the problems.
What you’ll do
- Collecting, writing, refining, and validating User Stories, and Business and Technical requirements
- Translating Business Requirements into Technical Requirements.
- Collecting, classifying and documenting information regarding company services and systems.
- Generating Standard Operational Procedures.
- Supporting, coordinating and tracking changes.
- Policies definition
- Reviewing quality of the deliverables from a business point of view.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years writing user stories/use cases from analysing requirements documents and user needs.
- Experience coordinating analysis work using various documentation techniques to produce detailed specifications
- 3+ years experience in systems analysis
- Previous experience with Cloud Technologies
- In deep knowledge of ITIL. Certificate will be valued.
- Experience on project management (PMI preferred).
- Ability to work remotely with business and product stakeholders spread across different time zones.
- Out of the box thinker with ability to find solutions to problems and blockers.
What’s in it for you
Are you a fearless inventor?