UI DesignerProduct Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition.
From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razorsharp
ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other
to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers
like you can be fearless.
We are looking for an UI developer who is excited about challenges, and who enjoys crafting a functional interface that truly delivers on the design promise, that follows highest standards, and that is created with full awareness of how other development teams will consume it and use it for their own development cycle.
What you’ll do
- Be a valuable team-member working together with UX designers and UI developers on creating cutting-edge experiences by using newest technologies and design patterns;
- Create high quality UI mockups and prototypes consistent with existing design guidelines;
- Create extensive UI guidelines and prepare assets for developers;
- Contribute to UI design guidelines and grow our design system with other UI designers;
- Design layouts with the users’ goals in mind and work closely with UX designers;
- Have a possibility to explore other fields of design work including branding, identity and games;
- Present your own designs to business stakeholders;
- Represent the whole design team in the organization and help on building up the reputation.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in UI design work experience and a strong portfolio;
- Proficiency working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD;
- Familiarity with other UX prototyping tools like Axure;
- Basic knowledge of CSS / HTML;
- Attention to detail and delivering pixel-perfect designs;
- Knowledge of color theory, typography and general UI patterns;
- Ability to work on multiple projects within a highly iterative agile process;
- Experience in preparing UI guidelines and design assets;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Ability to work closely together within a multi-national team of experts (UI Designers, UX Designers,
- UI Developers and Business Analysts);
- Solid communication skills;
- Passionate about minimalism in design solutions and attention to user’s needs;
- Experience in working on branding / identity projects is a plus;
- Experience working with SVN and JIRA is a plus;
- Experience in interaction design or ability to write code in HTML/CSS is a plus;
- Experience working within the online gambling or gaming industries is a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, table tennis, pool table, darts, football, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.