QA EngineerSoftware Development London Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
Do you wish to work at the forefront of technology as part of a technically astute and passionate development team building our next generation financial services platform?
The Workshop are looking for experienced and talented QA Engineers to join our high performing development team based in our London office. Armed with strong knowledge and experience of all aspects of quality assurance you will be responsible for providing governance and oversight of the quality of our products we develop.
We are looking to recruit experienced pragmatic QA Engineers who have a focus on delivery, have experience of both Functional Testing and QA Automation and have a keen interest in working on testing Crypto Currency and Blockchain related applications. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in the emerging world of Crypto Currencies and Blockchain technologies.
What you’ll do
- Review design artefacts for testability and define overall testing plans
- Provide QA Governance to the Development teams ensuring that appropriate testing coverage is in place and is at a sufficient level
- Provide guidance and assistance on Automation and Functional Testing Perspective
- Work closely with Architects, BA’s and Developers to agree test cases and their acceptance criteria
- Review automation scripts and functional testing plans to ensure they map to business requirements
- Work with BA’s and key stakeholders to define and document UAT testing plans.
- Oversee and manage QA Metrics and appropriate reporting for projects
- Assist with writing advanced QA Automation scripts or setting up QA Automation Infrastructure
- Be an evangelist for all things QA related advising and recommending QA best practice to the team
What you’ll bring
- Experience of testing full-stack applications with an understanding of both Functional Testing and QA Automation techniques
- Proven experience of Test Planning, Test Cycle Management and creating and executing Test Cases
- Experience of writing QA Automation Test Scripts
- Experience of testing UI’s, Services and API’s
- Passionate about delivering high quality software
- Quick learner, Creative thinker, Pragmatic problem solver, Drive for Delivery
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge and experience using Selenium, Protractor or SoapUI (or similar QA Automation Framework)
- Knowledge of Java Development and associated tools e.g. Maven
- Knowledge of Angular >2 Development and associated tools e.g. Jasmin
- Experience and understanding of encryption technologies
- Knowledge and Experience of Crypto Currency or Blockchain Technologies
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
Are you a fearless inventor?