Product Manager - CasinoProduct Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
Thinking strategically, rather than tactically, you’ll drive the quality and profitability of a specific set of Casino products on a global scale. You’ll take games from idea to fully-fledged products too, building on your own light bulb moments as well as the inspired input of fellow innovators. It means keeping on top of competitor activity, as well as global and regional trends. Seizing opportunities. And putting tablet and mobile technology at the heart of your plans.
It’s a chance to capitalize on your business and technical savvy – and to make your vision for compelling online games a reality.
What you’ll do
- Work with the product stakeholders to identify business opportunities, find appropriate solutions and support in road map creation
- Present to product stakeholders and clients proposed business solutions that fulfill Marketing and local Casino market needs
- Work with product stakeholders and clients to understand their business needs/requirements
- Make sure the products (games or Casino platform features) you’re in charge of are high quality, balanced with the current market and in line with the product stakeholders and clients business needs
- Work with key stakeholders (internal/external, business/technical) to understand the business needs and business justification
- Define product/project scope
- Backlog ownership and prioritization
- Coordinate business analysis and requirements definition by leading during projects a team of business analysts
- Work with business analysts to define detailed business requirements for both functional and non-functional requirements
- Review and approve the business requirements before being addressed by the development team (internal/external teams)
- Work with Development Manager and Architect to make sure the defined requirements meet the business goals and KPIs
- Work with Product Design team to achieve the desired user experience
- Communicate upcoming product/project changes to stakeholders and clients
- Perform UAT and sign off for product releases
- Attend key project meetings: Sprint planning, Demos, etc
- Perform post release analysis to measure the benefit of key product changes
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our clients and suppliers
- Carry out market research and customer visits to pinpoint improvements to existing products and identify potential new ones
- Put together company-wide go-to-market plans, working with all departments to make them happen
What you’ll bring
- Equipped with a strong background in product management and product development, including experience in the gaming industry – experience in an online software business preferred
- Ability to support business cases creation, detailed functional specifications and wire framing.
- Good analytical, modelling and writing skills – communicate information effectively to customers, senior stakeholders, suppliers and technical staff
- Ability to talk to individuals and large groups about their needs and ask the right questions to identify the essential business needs
- Experience in gaming player user journey/user experience and software user interface development
- Someone who lives and breathes mobile and tablet technology, and is fanatical about international gaming products – and Casino products in particular
- A proven leader who knows how to win others over to your point of view, and who has the get-up-and-go to get things done
- Good at working well with people in different locations and time zones
If you have an MBA too, even better.
What’s in it for you
A handful of Benefits;
- Internal, external workshops and events.
- Thirsty Thursdays – fully stocked private bar and goodies.
- Relocation & soft landing for you and the family.
- Health & Dental care for you and family.
- Fifa19, Pool Table, Darts, Table Fusbal, Poker games room.
If you’re intrigued about hearing more please hit the apply button and let’s have a chat.
Are you a fearless inventor?