Product Manager - CasinoProduct Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
Thinking strategically, rather than tactically, you’ll drive the quality and profitability of a specific set of Casino products on a global scale. You’ll take games from idea to fully-fledged products too, building on your own light bulb moments as well as the inspired input of fellow innovators. It means keeping on top of competitor activity, as well as global and regional trends. Seizing opportunities. And putting tablet and mobile technology at the heart of your plans.
It’s a chance to capitalise on your business and technical savvy – and to make your vision for compelling online games a reality.
What you’ll do
- Make sure the games you’re in charge of are high quality, balanced with the current market and in line with the Board’s strategy
- Create well-thought-through plans for mobile and second-screen Casino products
- Lead a team of Casino Product Business Analysts, keeping them focused and working at their best
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our partners and suppliers
- Carry out market research and customer visits to pinpoint improvements to existing products and identify potential new ones
- Put together company-wide go-to-market plans, working with all departments to make them happen
What you’ll bring
- Equipped with a strong background in product management and product development, including experience in the gaming industry
- Someone who lives and breathes mobile and tablet technology, and is fanatical about international gaming products – and Casino products in particular
- A proven leader who knows how to win others over to your point of view, and who has the get-up-and-go to get things done
- Good at working well with people in different locations and time zones
- Skilled at expressing yourself clearly, both in person and in writing
If you have an MBA too, even better.