Product Manager - EcommProduct Malaga Permanent
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
As the Product Manager of Ecommerce tools, you will manage a small but effective team that is responsible for the overall quality and performance of your suite of products. You will be responsible for forming strategies to contribute to and execute the product roadmap to ensure that the overall performance of the product is balanced and aligned to the strategic priorities.
You will work with leadership to constantly assess the organization’s overall Ecommerce capability and propose strategies to increase capabilities where necessary (requirements, market research, customer service, product design, and development).
You will be accountable for the execution of the roadmap for the global suite of Ecommerce products including ‘shopping cart’ and back-end portal for payment transaction management, external tools and integrations. This extends from ensuring the quality of existing products to finding and integrating new products for the company or when fiscally more beneficial building them in-house. You will build and enhance products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with internal stakeholders and their business requirements. You will stay abreast of changing market conditions, competitors, and new technologies.
You will work closely across all aspects Product Development (Product, Engineering, and Design) to ensure that requirements are prioritized in line with overall business value. Coordinating across multiple teams and ensuring clear communication to stakeholders of upcoming releases and leading the change management activities to ensure that operational staff are aware and changes are made with minimal impact on operational performance.
What you’ll do
- Manage the overall execution of the roadmap for the group of Products defined under “Ecommerce” solutions across different regions
- Provide standards and processes to ensure consistency of Ecommerce across the global organisation
- Produce proposals and supporting business cases to justify the ongoing investments in Ecommerce applications and tools
- Lead a team of business analysts ensuring that the team are aligned across the Ecommerce vision and strategic priorities
- Work with stakeholders you will ensure that Ecommerce systems and technology support their business strategies with supporting KPIs and performance targets
- Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers where necessary
- Work with partners in Business Intelligence and Product Development to create efficiencies
- Identify and specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
What you’ll bring
- Passionate about Ecommerce and about delivering the best possible Player Experience
- Expert knowledge of Ecommerce strategies, programs and systems
- Proven experience in Ecommerce management in a high-transaction based environment
- Proven experience in successfully managing and leading Ecommerce based projects and programs on a global basis
- Highly organised – proven ability to proactively manage time effectively when handling multiple simultaneous projects
- Proven experience of working effectively with globally distributed teams and stakeholders
- Personable character and an exceptional communicator – ability to communicate at the highest level both written and verbal
- Extensive years of product management and product development experience relevant to responsibilities in this role
- Degree educated
- This position requires International travel
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary and relocation packages
- Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
Are you a fearless inventor?