At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
You’ll be part of a super-motivated team that’s structured around product-centric teams. Each team includes technical leadership, development, architecture, QA, and product and project management functions.
What you’ll do
- Develop, test, document and maintain the front end of desktop and mobile web-based applications
- Write front-end code using programming patterns and following industry best practice
- Help design and develop the front-end architecture
- Make sure your GUIs are properly built and designed
- Maintain a personal test environment
- Get together with other creative thinkers to build your understanding of players and explore what they want
- Keep up to speed with industry front-end trends
What you’ll bring
- Well-versed in web-based applications, application servers, HTTP protocol and web services
- Skilled at debugging front-end applications using cross-browsing techniques
- BDD and/or TDD (Jasmine, Karma) as well as version control systems such as SVN/Git or Mercurial
- Armed with Gulp, Grunt or Webpack and clued-up about the SDLC and Continuous Integration
- Familiar with the most popular programming patterns used in front-end and web development;
What’s in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary and relocation package
- Amazing office in the Technology Park of Málaga
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.